50+ Free Things

Free Health and Safety

43. smile certificate


Commemorate your child’s first lost baby tooth with a special certificate from the Canadian Dental Association (CDA). To receive the Smile Certificate, send an email to reception@cda-adc.ca that includes the following information: your child’s first name, whether the child is a boy or a girl, the date on which the child lost the tooth and your complete (with postal code) mailing address.

Photo courtesy of Jordan Justen via flickr

Comments are closed.