Count down the days with the little treasures hidden in each of the pretty little bags hanging from this cottage-chic advent calendar. Note: Take a DIY shortcut and stamp the numbers onto the bags instead of using iron-on transfer sheets.
What You’ll Need to Make It:
Take a look at a larger image of the finished craft.
1. Use your computer to design your numbers to print and iron on to the bags.
2. Follow the print instructions for the iron-on sheets to print.
3. Cut out each printed number.
4. Iron the number onto the bag (following iron-on instructions).
5. Tie the bags onto the branch.
6. Add a length of twine to hang the branch.
7. Fill each bag with trinkets, treasures and sweets.
Find more holiday craft ideas with our five favourite DIY holiday crafts.