Follow these simple directions for best results
- Create silhouettes of your kin (and favourite pets too) on black card stock or thick construction paper.
- Use scrap veneers or patterned card stock to construct simple frames.
- Hang each picture within a frame (ours are suspended with fishing wire) so that they rotate independently.
- Tie onto dowels glued together in a cross shape.
- Hang, and enjoy the view!
TIP No need for a projector: Take photos against a white of lightly coloured wall, upload the images and use photo editing software to adjust the contrast.