Slime is all the rage on school playgrounds – they’re ooey, gooey and a blast to play with! Now you and your kids can make your very own batch at home with this recipe from Elmer’s, all with kid-friendly materials!
1/2 tbsp of baking soda
1 tbsp of contact lens solution
4 fl oz Elmer’s White school glue
Your choice of food coloring
1. Pour out the entire bottle of a 4oz of Elmer’s School Glue into a bowl.
2. Add ½ tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
3. After mixing, add your choice of food coloring until you get the color you want.
4. Add 1 tbsp of contact lens solution.
5. Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and slime begins to form.
6. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
7. If needed, add ¼ tbsp of contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.