We asked our pal Olivia, who is nearly 7 years old, to test out the brand new Nintendo DS game Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure ($35, Disney Interactive Studios, Ages 6-11) and let us know how she liked it.
The game allows players to go on a quest, as Tinker Bell, to find lost treasure near Never Land. Players can also create their own fairy, explore magical worlds, play mini-games, customize their fairy’s outfit and decorate their fairy’s home. Olivia gives the game, in stores now, a solid thumb’s up. Here’s her review, in her own words:
1. What were the three best things about this game?
1) Making my own fairy
2) Living in my fairy house
3) Decorating my fairy
2. Did you create your own fairy? What did she look like?
Yes, I created my own water fairy and she had long black hair, a blue dress and blue shoes.
3. Is there anything you didn’t like about the game?
It was boring at the beginning because I couldn’t get things for my house. Once I figured out what to do then I liked it.
4. Is this a game you think you’ll play a lot? Why or why not?
Yes, because it’s fun. You can create your own fairy and if you’re a water fairy you can hold onto drops and stuff like that.
5. Would you recommend this game to your friends? Why or why not?
Yes, I would tell my friends who are girls about the game because they would have fun on it.
Does your family like to try new things? Sign up to be a family tester!