CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
The Monster High Freaky Fusion Prize Pack Contest is provided by CanadianFamily.ca. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to CanadianFamily.ca at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will go live on CanadianFamily.ca and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.canadianfamily.ca. Any person entering more than once will be automatically disqualified. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on October 8, 2014 at 11:00 AM ET and ends on October 31, 2014 at 10:59 AM ET.
3. All entries become the property of CanadianFamily.ca and none shall be returned.
4. One prize winner will score the Monster High Freaky Fusion Prize Pack (valued at over $100).
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 10:59 a.m. (ET) on the contest closing date of October 31, 2014. CanadianFamily.ca is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on November 1, 2014. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or e-mail within 48 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. CanadianFamily.ca reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of CanadianFamily.ca and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if the selected winner is under the age of 18). CanadianFamily.ca and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by the winner of the Prize.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to CanadianFamily.ca and the prize supplier and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. CanadianFamily.ca and the prize supplier are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. CanadianFamily.ca reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with the selected entrant. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.