Shop to Win contest is provided by Canadian Family. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Canadian Family at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at www.canadianfamily.ca.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on www.canadianfamily.ca and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by pinning kitchen helper items on shop.canadianfamily.ca site to one’s Pinterest board. Entries will be tracked through the Canadian Family Pinterest board.
2. This contest starts on August 15th, 2014 12:01 AM ET and ends on September 2nd, 2014 at 23:59 PM ET.
3. All entries become the property of Canadian Family and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive a prize pack including:
• One(1) Sears Gift Card night stay in a Themed Suite for a family of four (4)
• One Faking It Cook Book
• One (1) Quick Smart Cook Book
• One (1) One Step Baby Food Maker
Terms and Conditions
1. No substitutions are permitted.
2 Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $250+ is the fair market value of the Prize.
3. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. (EST) on the contest closing date of September 2nd, 2014. Canadian Family is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
4. The winner will be selected on September 3,2014. The selected entrants will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.Canadian Family reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever. All federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. This Contest is open to all residents of Ontario, excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
6. The entrants selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Canadian Family and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if the selected winner is under the age of 18). Canadian Family and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
7. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Canadian Family and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
8. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Canadian Family and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Canadian Family reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.