We’re excited to share the results of our 6th annual Food Awards. This year, we asked 5,500 Canadian families across Canada what brands they turn to for their day-to-day meal preparation. Families chose their favourite brands across 60 categories.
How does your family compare? See all the winners below!
Fun facts about how Canadian families shop and eat: *
- 29% of families say coming up with new meal ideas is their single biggest dinnertime challenge
- Almost half of all families use pre-packaged foods as a main component when eating dinner
- 26% of families chose frozen pizza as their go-to convenience dinnertime meal
- Almost half of all families always look at nutrition labels before they buy
* Source: Canadian Family Food Awards Survey 2014
Baked Corn and Quinoa Frittata - With the flavours of the Southwest, this simple-to-make frittata will spice up your brunch—and the leftovers are great for lunch... Baked Pancake Muffins - Tip: There are many topping suggestions below to accommodate different tastes. Each topping recipe will make one full batch of... Apple Oatmeal Pancakes - “We love the taste! Isaac kept asking for more ‘cake-cake’, his words for pancake. He ate two! It’s a great... Tex-Mex Egg Soft Tacos - “These are great for my school lunches. My mom packed the filling and the wraps separately so that the wraps...