This lunch took less than five minutes to throw together and the kids just loved it. It’s a healthy summer lunch to feed your kids and doesn’t require many ingredients. It’s so delicious they’ll be asking for it again and again!
What you’ll need:
1. Put the sandwich filling of your choice on your bagel and place the 2 pieces together. Slice the bagel in half.
2. Take one half of the bagel and place it on your plate.
3. Take the other half of the bagel and slice that half in half. Then slice a small triangle “crab claw” off 1 end of each piece. Place these “claws” on your crab on the plate.
4. Wash some blueberries and place them on the plate to resemble water.
5. Cut your mozza cheese into 2 circles (I used a small circle cookie cutter, or you coud use a knife), and make a dot in the middle for the eye. Place the eyes on your crab.
This is a really simple lunch to make and your kids will just love it!
Jill Dubien is a working mom who loves to craft and cook with her kiddos in her spare time. She has an awesome and supportive husband and 2 wonderful kids—a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 3. Before she had kids, Jill couldn’t cook much of anything except toast and cereal, and really despised being in the kitchen. Jill blogs at Meet the Dubiens, where she shares lots of fun foods and crafts for kids. You’ll find more of her cute recipe ideas here.