Easter is coming and my kids couldn’t be more excited! We’ve been busy making all kinds of fun Easter crafts and foods, including this adorable Easter Bunny snack that my kids enjoyed sharing. My kids have recently discovered chocolate hazelnut spread and like it a lot, but you could really use any spread for the bunny—peanut butter, jam, honey, cream cheese, etc. This bunny lunch was really easy to make and the kids devoured it.
1. Spread some chocolate hazelnut spread (or spread of your choice) on both halves of your English muffin. Place your English muffin on a plate.
2. Take one of your red apple slices and slice 6 thin slices from it. These will become your bunny’s whiskers. Take your 2 remaining apple slices and use them for your bunny’s ears.
3. Grab your 2 blueberries and place them on your English muffin for the eyes.
4. Using your knife and your slice of strawberry, cut the strawberry into a triangle and use this for your bunny’s nose.
5. Take your 2 oval-shaped cookies or crackers and place them on the bottom English muffin for the bunny’s feet.
6. Slice your 1 red grape in half and place on the bunny’s feet.
7. Grab your marshmallow and stick it to the side of your bunny for its fluffy tail.
8. Finally, take your 2 baby carrots and put them on the plate. Grab your slice of cucumber and your knife and cut some carrot stems from the cucumber skin. Place these on your baby carrots.
So cute, so easy and pretty healthy too! Making fun foods for your kids is a great way to help get them excited about healthy eating and encourages them to try new foods. Give this fun Easter Bunny lunch a try—I bet your kids will love it!