Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians. Thanksgiving is one of my favourite holidays. I love getting together with family and friends and celebrating with delicious food. I made the kiddos this adorable fruity turkey snack last weekend to help get them in the Thanksgiving mood. It was pretty easy to assemble, and pretty healthy to eat! Read on to find out how I made it.
What you’ll need:
1. Lay your pear green side up on a plate.
2. Arrange your red, yellow and green apple slices around the pear to make feathers for the turkey.
3. Take your baby carrot and using a sharp kitchen knife, cut out 2 turkey legs and 1 triangle turkey nose. Place these on your turkey.
4. Take the remainder of your red apple, and cut a small gobbly-thingy out of the red skin. Place this on your turkey.
5. Grab 2 icing eyes, and using a bit of caramel to help them stick, put the eyes on the turkey.
6. Serve this healthy fruity turkey with a side of caramel dipping sauce for added yumminess!
Enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!