This adorable veggie sheep is a great healthy snack for your kids and only requires three ingredients! I love cute foods that are easy to make and don’t need a long list of ingredients. I whipped up this fun snack for my kids in just minutes and they gobbled it right up. Here’s how you can make your own cute veggie sheep snack at home.
What you’ll need:
1. Arrange your cauliflower florets on a plate in a circle.
2. Take 1 whole large black olive and place it on the middle cauliflower floret for the sheep’s head.
3. Slice your remaining black olive into 2 small pieces for the ears, and 2 slightly larger pieces for the legs. Place these pieces on your sheep.
4. Using your ranch dressing, dot 2 small dots on the large black olive for the eyes.
5. Serve with a side of ranch dressing for dipping.
This cute little sheep will surely get your kids giggling and help them gobble their veggies right up!
Jill Dubien is a working mom who loves to craft and cook with her kiddos in her spare time. She has an awesome and supportive husband and 2 wonderful kids—a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 3. Before she had kids, Jill couldn’t cook much of anything except toast and cereal, and really despised being in the kitchen. Jill blogs at Meet the Dubiens, where she shares lots of fun foods and crafts for kids. You’ll find more of her cute recipe ideas here.