Check out the October 2012 issue of Canadian Family! The Special Health Issue is your guide to raising a healthy, happy child—plus nutritious recipes, great DIY Halloween costumes, and more!
Get your sneak peek of the issue right here.
IN CANADIAN FAMILY THIS MONTH
• A week of slow cooker meals
• Circus-themed Halloween costumes
• Raising a child with ADHD
• Car seat installation mistakes to avoid
• Health advice from a pediatrician
• Occupy Parenting: A special feature by contributing editor Ann Douglas
…and lots more!
ONLY ON CANADIANFAMILY.CA
• Halloween-Inspired Popcorn Balls