Child-stars are making 10 the new 20:
• Can 10-Year-Old Pop Queens Have a Happy Childhood? (The Globe and Mail)
Celebrating the existence of 3 copies of the 21 chromosomes:
• Down Syndrome: World Down Syndrome Day (Strollerderby)
Don’t sacrifice easy accessibility for safety warns American Academy of Pediatrics:
• AAP: Toddlers In Rear-Facing Seat Until 2 Years of Age (CNN)
The “education premier” had better shape up with a spring election looming:
• Many Unimpressed with McGuinty’s Post-Secondary Education Efforts: Poll (The Toronto Star)
Big baby benefits for longer maternity leaves:
• Stay-At-Home Mom Knows Best? (Freakonomics)
“Nuclear Boy” gets treatment, but is it making everyone else sick?
• Japanese Cartoon Uses Potty Humour to Explain Nuclear Crisis to Kids (The Globe and Mail)
“The tine grin is in”:
• Mommy, Can I Please Have Braces? (The Montreal Gazette)
How to deal with a hot-headed partner: •My Husband's Bad...