The avocado keeps it creamy while the cocoa and maple syrup make it oh so delicious and sweet. Add in the ginger and cardamom and you have a dessert fit for a true dessert lover!
12-14 small servings
- 1 can Coconut milk, unopened and refrigerated
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds, soaked for 15 minutes in 3 Tbsp of water
- 1 ripe Avocado, peeled and pitted
- 4 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom ground
Open the can of coconut milk and scoop out all of the cream that has formed on the top into a mixing bowl. You will also need a few tablespoons of the water at the bottom of can too.
Whisk the coconut into a smooth cream like consistency. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk again until smooth.
Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.