- 1/2 pounds Chinese noodles, cooked
- 2 tablespoons laksa paste
- 1 Cup lump crab meat
- 1/2 Cups bean sprouts
- 1/2 Cups water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/2 Cups snow peas, blanched
- 2 tablespoons Thai basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/4 Cups shallots, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1/2 Cups coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Combine all laksa paste ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
In a large sauté pan, warm laksa paste over medium heat.
Add remaining ingredients. Mix and heat thoroughly.
Nutrients Per Serving
Nutrients per serving: 143 calories, 9.3 g protein, 2.4 g fat, 21.4 g carbohydrates, 1.8 g fibre. Good source of folic acid and iron.
Photography by Michael Alberstat