Combining organic lemonade and Cranberry Juice makes for a drink that’s both tasty and nutritious. If you’re feeling a little adventurous, replace lemon with lime or orange juice!
6 to 8 popsicles
20 min + 4 to 5 hours in freezer
- Cranberry Layer
- 250 ml (1 cup) organic lemonade
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) organic Cranberry Juice
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Dried Cranberries
- Lemon Layer
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) organic lemonade
- 1 large lemon, thinly sliced
- Special Equipment needed
- Popsicle moulds
Mix all the ingredients for the cranberry layer and pour into molds. Freeze 2 hours. If your molds don’t have covers, use aluminum paper to cover instead.
Once the cranberry layer is frozen solid, place fine lemon slices along the sides of molds. Pour in lemonade and freeze 2 to 3 hours. Serve.