This beautiful drink will be a winner amongst guests thanks to its bright flavour and colour. Ofrenda—Spanish for Altar—will call upon whatever you believe in to have the best Cinco de Mayo.
- 2 oz. Espolón Tequila Reposado
- 1 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 0.75 oz. Orange Curaçao or Triple Sec
- 0.5 oz. Light Agave Nectar
- 0.5 cup peeled and chopped cantaloupe
- 1/8 teaspoon Chile de Arbol powder
- 1 small edible marigold for garnish
Muddle cantaloupe, Agave Nectar, and Orange Curaçao in the bottom of a mixing glass.
Add remaining ingredients, excluding garnish.
Add ice and shake very well for at least 10 seconds.
Double strain into chilled cocktail glass.
Garnish with edible marigold.