We love red sangria in the winter and white sangria in the summer...call us traditional, but it seems to work.
- 1 bottle Two Oceans red wine
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 2 oranges, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups chilled sparkling water
- To Make a Full Punch Bowl:
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle Two Oceans Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot (may substitute with Pinot Grigio or Moscato)
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 litre ginger ale
- Ice (to preference)
Combine wine and fruit and refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, top with sparkling water. Enjoy!