This recipe fills the kitchen with the smell of nutmeg...and it's so simple you'll want to make it for lesser occasions as well as major ones.
- 1 package (1 lb/500 g) baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoons (1 mL) Club House® ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoons (1 mL) Club House® garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoons (0.5 mL) Club House® ground cayenne pepper
In pot of boiling water, cook carrots for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp; drain.
In small bowl, combine melted butter, nutmeg, garlic salt and red pepper.
Pour over carrots and toss to coat well.