Tangy Taco Salad
This unique taco salad makes a great tasting comfort food. A kid favourite!
April 8th, 2012
Submitted by Cheryl Hodgkins, Welland, Ont
Tested by Tara Kinchen
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 large bottle of Catalina dressing
- 2 packages taco seasoning
- ½ brick medium Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 bag cheesy nacho tortilla chips, broken into smaller pieces
Brown lean ground beef.
Add taco seasoning, entire bottle of Catalina dressing and roma tomatoes.
Meanwhile, put shredded lettuce, grated cheese and chip pieces together in a large bowl.
Add ground beef mixture to dry ingredients and serve immediately.
Photography by Tara Kinchen