Tofu Shirataki Shrimptastic Fettucine
A deliciously creamy dish that uses Japanese noodles as a healthy alternative to pasta
April 8th, 2012
Recipe developed by Hungry Girl
- 1 package House Tofu Shirataki fettuccine noodles
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fat-free or light sour cream
- ⅓ cup cooked broccoli, chopped
- 5 medium cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon basil, finely chopped
Rinse well and drain Shirataki noodles, put into a bowl.
Microwave noodles for 1 minute, then drain and pat dry.
Add cheeses, sour cream, broccoli and mix thoroughly. (If necessary, microwave again for 20 seconds.)
Top with cooked shrimp.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle basil over the noodles.