*Find this and other great recipes in… Everyday Food By Martha Stewart Living
Designed in a contemporary and easy-to-read format, Everyday Food boasts lush, full-color photography and plenty of suggestions for substitutions and variations. Even the busiest on-the-go cook can look forward to meals that bring seasonal freshness, nutrition, and a range of flavours to dinner all week long.
*This recipe has been adapted from its original.
- 4 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 3 ounces shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 2-1/2 cups (10 oz) shredded poached chicken
- 1 cup jarred green salsa, plus more for serving (optional)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange tortillas on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle cheese evenly over tortillas; bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss together chicken, salsa, 1/4 cup cilantro and cumin. Spoon mixture evenly over tortillas; bake until heated through, about 8 minutes.
Top with lettuce, tomato and sour cream. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Serve immediately, with additional green salsa, if desired.