The tuna, courgettes and the mint come together in a perfect balance to create a fail-proof dish.
- 9 oz penne
- 5 oz tuna fillets in olive oil
- 2 courgettes (zucchini), cut into ribbons
- 1 small bunch of mint, stalks removed, 6 leaves snipped
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander (cilantro)
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rock salt freshly ground black pepper
- 25 fl oz water
Set aside the snipped mint leaves.
Put all the other ingredients into a saucepan in the order listed.
Cook for approximately 15 minutes over a medium heat, stirring regularly. About 2 cm (¾ in) of cooking liquid should remain at the end.
Sprinkle with the snipped mint.