Paired with crackers, crusty bread, chips or crudités, this creamy combination of artichokes, spinach and cheese can be served right there in the slow cooker—no need to dust off the good china.
8 to 12
- 2 packages (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 jars (6 oz/170 ml) oil-packed artichokes, drained and chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup (30 g) spinach, finely chopped
- 2 cups (200 g) grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- NOTE: If you have a mini slow cooker, you can halve the recipe.
In the slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on Low for 2 hours. When ready to serve, stir and adjust the seasoning. Serve with potato chips, croutons or crudités. It can be maintained on Warm for up to 6 hours.