The “Canadian Family Summer Contest” is provided by Canadian Family of St. Joseph Media. Prizes of the “Canadian Family Summer Contest” are provided by Nintendo of Canada, Ltd.. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Canadian Family at 111 Queen Street E., Suite #320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at canadianfamily.ca.
- Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on canadianfamily.ca and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by subscribing to Canadian Family’s newsletter and submitting a completed contest form on canadianfamily.ca. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, please subscribe to Canadian Family’s newsletter and submit a completed contest form before the contest deadline on Friday August 11th, 2017 at 23:59 ET.
- This contest starts on Friday, August 11th, 2017 12:01 AM ET and ends on Friday August 11th, 2017 at 23:59 ET.
- All entries become the property of Canadian Family and none shall be returned.
- One (1) winner will receive a Prize pack including:
- One (1) New Nintendo 2DS XL.
- One (1) Hey! Pikmin game.
- One (1) Miitopia game.
The Prize Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that 300.00 CAD is the fair market value of each individual Prize pack.
- To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 23:59 PM ET on the contest closing date of Friday, August 11th, 2017. Canadian Family is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
- The winner will be selected randomly on Monday, August 14 at 10:00am ET. The selected entrant will be notified by e-mail within 72 hours of the draw at St. Joseph Media offices at #320-111 Queen Street East, Toronto, Ontario. The selected entrant will be contacted via the email provided during contest entry. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The Prize pack must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Canadian Family reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
- This contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding residents of the province of Québec), and excludes employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
- The entrant selected for a Prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a Prize winner. The Prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the Prize in favour of Canadian Family and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. Upon successful completion and submission of the Waiver/Release of liability, Canadian Family will provide the prize winner’s provided email to the Prize Sponsor for delivery of the Prize pack. Canadian Family and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest. In the event that the Prize pack is lost while in transit to the Prize winner, Canadian Family and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the loss of the Prize.
- Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Canadian Family and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Canadian Family and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Canadian Family reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.