All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Canadian Family at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at www.canadianfamily.ca.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on canadianfamily.ca and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at canadianfamily.ca. Any person entering more than once will be automatically disqualified. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on August 7th, 2015 at 10:00 AM ET and ends on August 16th, 2015 at 5:00 PM ET.
3. All entries become the property of Canadian Family and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive an Aveeno Fun in the Sun prize pack, which includes one (1) AVEENO® BABY® Sensitive Skin Face Sun Stick SPF 50, one (1) AVEENO® BABY® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen SPF 50 and one (1) AVEENO® BABY® Sunscreen Lotion SPF 55, as well as other summer-themed toys for a young child.Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $130 is the fair market value of the Prize.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 5:00p.m. (EST) on the contest closing date of August 16th, 2015. Canadian Family is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on August 17th, 2015. The selected entrants will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Canadian Family reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever. All federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrants selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Canadian Family and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if the selected winner is under the age of 18). Canadian Family and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Canadian Family and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Canadian Family and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Canadian Family reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.